Wednesday 14 April 2021

Shreyas For Head Boy 2021


 


It's time for online elections... Yet again. And although we miss campaigning with large posters in the corridors of the school and going from class to class asking for votes, through this blog, I want to send out a message to all the students, and appeal to them for their votes to elect me as their head boy for this year. 


                                       

As head boy, I am ready to give my 100% and I will firmly stand by you and be your voice, working with the school to make this year a successful one. Some of the plans I have for the next academic year are:- 

1) To ensure that all the committees come together and organize events and functions. This can ensure more participation of students in such functions. For example, the Events committee and the MUN committee can collaborate for conducting in-school MUNs.

2) To increase and improve the sharing of ideas between the students, teachers and the management, to make school a memorable experience for all the children. 

Here is a small video :-



And ..... I would like to now ask you for your vote to elect me , Shreyas Rajesh the Head Boy for this year so that you and I can work together to shape our future in school .





2 comments:

Shreyas For Head Boy 2021

  ​ It's time for online elections... Yet again. And although we miss campaigning with large posters in the corridors of the school and ...